Welcome to Virante
Search engine marketing is critical to your online business’ success. Whether you have a retail, non-profit or governmental web presence there is a stream of potential new clients and visitors making billions of annual searches for the products and services your company offers.
Because of the tremendous potential for new client reach and profitability on the web, the competition for stellar search result positioning has increased logarithmically over recent years and therefore the need to hire a competent and effective search marketing firm has become a necessity. Virante has been in business since the mid-1990's helping 100's of businesses like yours achieve search engine success. With decades of combined expertise the Virante staff will guide you through the search marketing landscape, bringing your web site more qualified traffic thereby increasing your business goal conversions on the road to success and profitability.
Our search engine marketing team has garnered acclaim within the industry as innovative and effective practitioners of the craft. When having an in-house search marketing team is not cost effective, Virante will offer you an entire team of individuals dedicated to your business goals and needs.
Contact us today for a free consultation and discussion of your businesses needs and strategy options that are right for you.
- Google Penguin Hunting: An Interview with Russ Jones, CTO of Virante
At Pubcon this October, John Rampton of Search Engine Journal interviewed Russ Jones, CTO of Virante, about how to Penguin-proof a website. The Google Penguin algorithm update, which has now had several updates and refreshings, primarily goes after sites that have suspicious-looking backlink profiles. The update looks for telltale patterns that may indicate a site [...]
The post Google Penguin Hunting: An Interview with Russ Jones, CTO of Virante appeared first on Virante Orange Juice.
- Negative SEO and Link Removals: Interview with Virante’s Jacob Bohall
By Mark Traphagen At Pubcon in Las Vegas last month, Search Engine Journal conducted a video interview with Jacob Bohall, Vice President for Marketing for Virante Inc, on the topics of negative seo and link removals for Penguin penalty recovery. Here’s the video of that interview. Below the video is a summary of the key [...]
The post Negative SEO and Link Removals: Interview with Virante’s Jacob Bohall appeared first on Virante Orange Juice.
- Google Plus Update Event: 18 Major Upgrades to Google+
My live tweets from today’s Google Plus Update live event. Google’s Vic Gundotra announced 18 major upgrades to Google+, centerend around Hangouts, photos, and videos. (Go to bottom of page for a Pinterest pinnable image of these tweets!) Hungry for more details on these updates? The Social Media Hat has a very thorough summary with [...]
The post Google Plus Update Event: 18 Major Upgrades to Google+ appeared first on Virante Orange Juice.
- Why Compromise? MemSQL Outperforms NoSQL Solutions Again and Again
- So, it probably isn’t much of a surprise to those of you that follow me on twitter that I am huge fan of the in memory database memSQL. There are a lot of awesome reasons why memSQL is crazy fast, which I’ll get to later, for why I have grown to love this database but [...]
- The Most Disappointing Part of My Career
- I posted a question to twitter weeks ago for stories from other SEOs about what they believed to be the worst or most disappointing moments of their careers. I got no responses. In retrospect, this isn’t surprising. Much of what we consider disappointing we also consider embarrassing. In my case though, I am willing to [...]
- How BrokenLinkBuilding.com Uses nTopic and Contact Finding for Awesome Broken Link Building
- So, hopefully you know of some of Virante’s pretty awesome APIs like nTopic for content relevancy. I wanted to show to you a novel integration of nTopic and a brand new API that you will see coming from Virante soon, our contact finder, in Garrett French’s Broken Link Building tool. What I do is go [...]