Welcome to Virante
Search engine marketing is critical to your online business’ success. Whether you have a retail, non-profit or governmental web presence there is a stream of potential new clients and visitors making billions of annual searches for the products and services your company offers.
Because of the tremendous potential for new client reach and profitability on the web, the competition for stellar search result positioning has increased logarithmically over recent years and therefore the need to hire a competent and effective search marketing firm has become a necessity. Virante has been in business since the mid-1990's helping 100's of businesses like yours achieve search engine success. With decades of combined expertise the Virante staff will guide you through the search marketing landscape, bringing your web site more qualified traffic thereby increasing your business goal conversions on the road to success and profitability.
Our search engine marketing team has garnered acclaim within the industry as innovative and effective practitioners of the craft. When having an in-house search marketing team is not cost effective, Virante will offer you an entire team of individuals dedicated to your business goals and needs.
Contact us today for a free consultation and discussion of your businesses needs and strategy options that are right for you.
- Google Plus Multi-Comment Streams Hack for Web Sites
or Leaving Google+ In Order to Enhance Google+ In the last week, diehard Google fans discovered that a new commenting feature added to the Blogger platform had a stunning loophole: the feature could be applied to other platforms. Whether an unsecure API call was left there intentionally by Google for us to find is up [...]
The post Google Plus Multi-Comment Streams Hack for Web Sites appeared first on Virante Orange Juice.
- Is Google+ Still the Future of Google? The Commitment of Google and Larry Page
I love the way Elisa Gabbert put it over on the WordStream Blog: The Future According to Larry Page: Outlook Lazy. But I really don’t agree with her leap to a conclusion that Page thinks “the future…will not be social, as Page might have had us believe in the past.” She’s referring to the 2013 1st Quarter earnings call [...]
The post Is Google+ Still the Future of Google? The Commitment of Google and Larry Page appeared first on Virante Orange Juice.
- Fitness and Nutrition Community on Google Plus: A Case Study
Fitness and Nutrition Community Case Study I’m relatively new to social media and willingly confess that its value to me personally and to my work was always suspect. For those of you in the business, no doubt you would find my excuses for devaluing social media were not far removed from what you hear every [...]
The post Fitness and Nutrition Community on Google Plus: A Case Study appeared first on Virante Orange Juice.
- You’re Still Penalized and It’s Your Own Damn Fault
- Because Virante owns Remove, ‘em a blended tool and service that helps webmasters remove bad links pointing to their websites, we have had a unique vantage point in the post-Penguin world. We actually just celebrated our 1,000,000th link removal. Our perspective has allowed us to see hundreds of webmasters struggle through the process of reconsideration [...]
- I am an SEO.
- However, what I do mean to say, with great emphasis, is that SEO as a specialty has, does, will and should continue to exist. I felt like I should chime in regarding Rand’s excellent Whiteboard Friday today. 1. SEO is Bigger than SEO: SEO or “Search Engine Optimization” is is a statement of purpose, not [...]
- Biomagnification, Redirects and Back Link Penalties
- I often find that the best sources of analysis in SEO, which is still a nascent industry, come from other academic pursuits. While these are regularly computer sciences (like latent dirichlet allocation) or mathematics (like volatility analysis), we sometimes find interesting lessons outside of those usual suspects – in this case, biology. Biomagnification is a [...]